Comments
Hey all of you reading this (and by all, I mean, all four of you) -
To prevent random people advertising their weight loss websites in the comments section, I've made it so's you have to be signed up with this blog (as opposed to with Blogger) to comment. I realize this is a pain in the ass but I love it when you guys leave comments and then when I see that someone's commented and it turns out it's just a weight loss ad, it's dissapointing. (At first I thought it was my dad with a subtle message for me... then remembered that my dad doesn't know what subtlety is.)
Anyway, if you want to comment, let me know by emailing me.
I'll plug the people who have already commented in later tonight or tomorrow, and send you emails regarding the password I will create for you and such.
And then I'm going to comment pretending to be you.
To prevent random people advertising their weight loss websites in the comments section, I've made it so's you have to be signed up with this blog (as opposed to with Blogger) to comment. I realize this is a pain in the ass but I love it when you guys leave comments and then when I see that someone's commented and it turns out it's just a weight loss ad, it's dissapointing. (At first I thought it was my dad with a subtle message for me... then remembered that my dad doesn't know what subtlety is.)
Anyway, if you want to comment, let me know by emailing me.
I'll plug the people who have already commented in later tonight or tomorrow, and send you emails regarding the password I will create for you and such.
And then I'm going to comment pretending to be you.


3 Comments:
bee, you're terribly sweet!
I haven't read "writing down the bones". I've kind of skimmed it - my roomate last year had it, I think. I've been reading "bird by bird" by Anne Lamott really slowly - it is incredible - also very scary.
I should post more. I will.
LOSE WEIGHT NOW!!!!
When you walk down the street, do people say "wow, I better not get caught in the gravitational field of that Class 5 planet"?
When you sit around the house, does Jerry Springer attempt to rescue you?
If so, you need to LOSE WEIGHT NOW!!!!
www.loseweightnow.com
You fat person.
Eejit.
You have no manners. Who raised you?
Post a Comment
<< Home