I am..
A) technologically incompetent. A friend emailed and told me how to fix the blog so's you can comment, but very skinny people who want to make the rest of us feel bad, can't.
B) obsessed with aesthetics. I didn't like the way it looked, with all the contributors list at the top. I thought if the amount of people who signed up got to be too much, it would look really bad, and there would be miles and miles to scroll down before you could read the actual posts. So I deleted you all. Sorry.
C) still hoping that you will comment. It should now allow you to do so if you type in some word or something... I've never understood how that works. The first time I saw that was on TicketMaster. I am entirely convinced that they just put it up there so you thought, "Wow, that's for their security... which means they're secure... which means I can spent hundreds of dollars on my U2 tickets and they will not only not defraud my credit card, but the tickets will actually show up on time."
D) really relieved that the afore-mentioned U2 tix finally showed up.
B) obsessed with aesthetics. I didn't like the way it looked, with all the contributors list at the top. I thought if the amount of people who signed up got to be too much, it would look really bad, and there would be miles and miles to scroll down before you could read the actual posts. So I deleted you all. Sorry.
C) still hoping that you will comment. It should now allow you to do so if you type in some word or something... I've never understood how that works. The first time I saw that was on TicketMaster. I am entirely convinced that they just put it up there so you thought, "Wow, that's for their security... which means they're secure... which means I can spent hundreds of dollars on my U2 tickets and they will not only not defraud my credit card, but the tickets will actually show up on time."
D) really relieved that the afore-mentioned U2 tix finally showed up.


2 Comments:
The type in the word thing is a way to make sure you are a human being, as opposed to a "bot" which is a program that scours the web looking for things so it can:
1) automatically buy lots of tickets on Ticketmaster in order to scalp them later at a nice profit or
2) find someone's blog where it can post LOSE WEIGHT NOW YOU FAT PERSON helpful advertisements.
See, the bot can't read those funny letters because machines are not as sophisticated as the human brain at interpreting soft data such as the images which form the letters.
Oh, King B; I know all...
Post a Comment
<< Home