the red bull commercials don't warn you against roomies
[2am. The apartment is quiet. J is at her desk, lamps blaring, the sound of Ted's band from scrubs singing "Over the Rainbow" on repeat on her computer. Dr Kat knocks gently and comes in.]
J (clutching Red Bull): What does Freud think about art?
Dr Kat: I'm going to take a picture of you like that! With your pencil and your Freud and your Red Bull!
J (against glare of flashbulb): Didn't you study this?
Dr Kat (showing picture): Do you want to take it again? Your arm looks big.
J: This is due in ten hours!
Dr Kat (wanders away, muttering about time management, comes back): What are you blogging about? I can't say anything without the threat of being blogged! Don't write that! Your parents will think I'm mean to you!
J: You are mean to me. You made me go to the gym yesterday!
Dr Kat: [makes incredibly insightful comment about Freud and art; leaves before J can scribble it down.]
J (clutching Red Bull): What does Freud think about art?
Dr Kat: I'm going to take a picture of you like that! With your pencil and your Freud and your Red Bull!
J (against glare of flashbulb): Didn't you study this?
Dr Kat (showing picture): Do you want to take it again? Your arm looks big.
J: This is due in ten hours!
Dr Kat (wanders away, muttering about time management, comes back): What are you blogging about? I can't say anything without the threat of being blogged! Don't write that! Your parents will think I'm mean to you!
J: You are mean to me. You made me go to the gym yesterday!
Dr Kat: [makes incredibly insightful comment about Freud and art; leaves before J can scribble it down.]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home