Chloe? Or maybe, Claire?
I gave in.
It's about mental health, people. It's about a clear psychological path to working. It's about waking up in the morning with a sense of security.
I bought an electric kettle.
She's small and sleek and beautiful. So clean and pure, blinding white like baking soda, unmarked by the tea stains of time.
Every morning she sings to me, epic ballads about the nature of coffee beans.
I have not yet named her.
It's about mental health, people. It's about a clear psychological path to working. It's about waking up in the morning with a sense of security.
I bought an electric kettle.
She's small and sleek and beautiful. So clean and pure, blinding white like baking soda, unmarked by the tea stains of time.
Every morning she sings to me, epic ballads about the nature of coffee beans.
I have not yet named her.


1 Comments:
i think i have to steal your simile 'blinding white like baking soda.' - read my blog to understand - or maybe not.
take care....i love you.....
Post a Comment
<< Home