.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

fishing in a bucket

"Fishing in a bucket. The total hopelessness of the activity was very soothing." - from "The Exiles" by Hilary McKay

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Reading: By The Lake (McGahern); Contemporary Canadian Women's Short Stories (Ed: Moore) [email me: fishinginabucket at gmail dot com]

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Let It Snow

My roomate, Dr Kat, postulated today that perhaps the dropping temperature would lead to an increase in productivity. It was about 2 or 3 degrees today; as it stands, not quite cold enough to do a ton of work. If we were in Ottawa, we'd've graduated by now.

This weekend, I:

1. Watched the entire first season of "entourage" on dvd.
2. Panicked that the snow would prevent me from easily buying and moving furniture. So, I bought a bookshelf. I put said bookshelf together. Then I spent half-an-hour organizing my books. They're very pretty.
3. Bought leather boots. To go bookshelf-shopping in.
4. Went to a reading in Brooklyn.
5. Went to a party in Brooklyn. Never again, people. Never again.

This weekend, I did not:

1. Read anything school-related.
2. Write any part of the essay due on Thursday.

There's only one thing left to say:
Hug it out, bitch.

1 Comments:

Blogger V said...

This weekend I slept for 20+ hours on Friday and spent most of Saturday through Sunday in an overwhelming haze of unproductivity. In fact, I'm thinking of taking an escape nap right now! Once I finish screwing around on other people's blogs, that is...

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home