the NRW
It's yellow on the map but not yellow inside. Does that make sense?
Queens looks a little like Toronto. Ok, the three blocks of Queens I saw looks a little like certain parts of Toronto - the buildings on Queen West, or on College.
The good: the food; the bad: the coffee.
Maybe my judgement is off, though; maybe Greek coffee is supposed to be grainy? All my faux-French sensibilities rebel, though; I want it smooth, and I want it bitter.
Are you guys bored with all my posts about coffee?
Queens looks a little like Toronto. Ok, the three blocks of Queens I saw looks a little like certain parts of Toronto - the buildings on Queen West, or on College.
The good: the food; the bad: the coffee.
Maybe my judgement is off, though; maybe Greek coffee is supposed to be grainy? All my faux-French sensibilities rebel, though; I want it smooth, and I want it bitter.
Are you guys bored with all my posts about coffee?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home