"I drink a vodka drink"
I went to the Russian Vodka Room the other night, which is right across the street from the Russian Samovar. I'm not sure if this is because they are owned by the same person, or so that Manhattenites have a decent Russian-themed choice on 52nd street, or so that entrepreneurs can host "Russian Bar Hopping Night" with ease. Anyway, they have a long list of available vodkas, many flavoured, most unpronouceable. I, of course, can't actually drink vodka without some girly, fruity juice in it, which is not, I was led to believe by the people I condescended to hang out with, the done thing; but I am not such a philistine that I can't appreciate the difference between one kind of vodka in my cosmo and another - at least I have that much going for me. Sunset Shazz, I think we should go there next time you're in town; it's your kind of joint. I don't mean that condescendingly, but my favourite places are in Brooklyn, and I don't think you do boroughs.


1 Comments:
I love me a good vodka. Double Barrel recommended the following, which we drank at my sendoff bash: Hangar One (we had the mandarin infusion).
Post a Comment
<< Home