"raindrops keep fallin' on my head"
My most important class is, for some godforsaken reason, at 10 am. I know, I know. Those of you with real jobs laugh at my pain. But consider: For me to be coherent by 10 am, I have to wake up at 7:30. Which means I have to go to bed at around 11. Which means that, if I had cable, I'd miss the Daily Show.
Um, I haven't had my coffee yet.
Last night the wind was so strong that it blew down the hall from the bathroom and rattled my bedroom door. The rain drove at the windowpane like so many raindrops against glass. If I were in the country, I'd've been so frightened I would have cried. Thank god I'm back in NYC.
Um, I haven't had my coffee yet.
Last night the wind was so strong that it blew down the hall from the bathroom and rattled my bedroom door. The rain drove at the windowpane like so many raindrops against glass. If I were in the country, I'd've been so frightened I would have cried. Thank god I'm back in NYC.


2 Comments:
yay! you're back! if you check your blog for comments as obsessively as i do mine, you'll know that you have a GIANT JUICY FAT email coming to you, as soon as i edit a few workshops and then sleep A LOT. (henry james, you know. can be soporofic for a girl.) jesus, i love using parenth(eses).
I was out with my buddy Sammy Dubya last night, and he quote this post, VERBATIM. He was commenting on the meta-irony of the Daily Show reference (an ironic comment on an inherently ironic show). Did I mention we were drunk?
Post a Comment
<< Home