"garbled italian"
He's back! I was so worried. I haven't heard my personal Pavarotti since I got back to NYC; I thought he'd moved. I was seriously considering posting a missed connection on craigslist. Currently he's being drowned out by the sound of police sirens, but, you know, he's under there...


2 Comments:
did you really hitch-hike to nyc?
as if!
i haven't heard anything from fancy finnish musician guy. i doubt if i will. but it was terribly odd, to wonder "is this the right person? is his name the finnish equivalent of joe smith?" and then look beside his name and see occupation as soprano/alto/bass saxophonist and being like: BINGO!
pavarotti was missing? poo! but it's cool that he's back.
So glad he's back, although I really would have loved to think that you posted a missed connection for the singing dude in the apartment across the way...
Post a Comment
<< Home