.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

fishing in a bucket

"Fishing in a bucket. The total hopelessness of the activity was very soothing." - from "The Exiles" by Hilary McKay

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Reading: By The Lake (McGahern); Contemporary Canadian Women's Short Stories (Ed: Moore) [email me: fishinginabucket at gmail dot com]

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

things I'm currently obsessed with

playing pacman on my friend cee's myspace page;
"freaks and geeks" uploaded on youtube;
fairway has really cheap british chocolates and sweets;
sleep;
the spicy turkey special at the fancy deli on Amsterdam;
cupcakes (well, I'm always obsessed with cupcakes...);
the weather (it's creepy, too warm!);
where to find the best burritos;
cute onesies found online;
the police song, "every little thing she does is magic"

2 Comments:

Blogger hesitant hack said...

british sweets? do they have crunchie? And twirl? And buttons? And wispa? And rolos?....

etc.

(gains ten pounds)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

You can get FREAKS and GEEKS on Youtube? Squee!!!!!

Oh I owe you a mountain of chocolate for telling me that. :-)

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home