.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

fishing in a bucket

"Fishing in a bucket. The total hopelessness of the activity was very soothing." - from "The Exiles" by Hilary McKay

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Reading: By The Lake (McGahern); Contemporary Canadian Women's Short Stories (Ed: Moore) [email me: fishinginabucket at gmail dot com]

Sunday, February 05, 2006

nothin' to see, move it along...

This post is about nothing. Not capital-N Nothing the way Seinfeld is about Nothing, but nothing in the more mundane sense.

It is grey and wet out and has been for a couple of days; this is irksome. I did not apply to schools in Vancouver or London for a reason, people.

Of course, there are upsides to the bad weather - it's easier to stay home, as I must, and taptaptap at the computer.

Also, I've figured out that the local diner with the good burgers delivers. Yup, *delivers*! This is great for my state of mind but bad for my waistline and my wallet. Well, one out of three ain't bad.

Did you know you can find full episodes of Degrassi online? It makes me nostalgic for Toronto. Of course, if I were in Toronto, I'd have a real job, and would be crabby that the weather was bad all weekend while it was good all week while I was stuck at the office.

Yup, still rather be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home