lazy saturday
I've spent pretty much the whole day reading. My back hurts from sitting at my desk. I didn't read anything for school. I still feel bad about reading for pleasure, even though technically all reading is good reading, even if it's bad... right?
Maybe this will change when I graduate.
It's raining lightly outside. I have to go return some DVDs. I actually really like the rain. Well, I like it on the way home; I like it with the knowledge that I will be warm and dry in the near future.
I also really like pudding.
I have perhaps a tad more work than is reasonable for the next week. I am clinging to the certainty that it won't last forever. And by "certainty" I mean "pretty sure belief". If it feels like it's lasting forever, well, how am I to know that it is not, in fact, lasting forever? My construct of time might be off.
Maybe this will change when I graduate.
It's raining lightly outside. I have to go return some DVDs. I actually really like the rain. Well, I like it on the way home; I like it with the knowledge that I will be warm and dry in the near future.
I also really like pudding.
I have perhaps a tad more work than is reasonable for the next week. I am clinging to the certainty that it won't last forever. And by "certainty" I mean "pretty sure belief". If it feels like it's lasting forever, well, how am I to know that it is not, in fact, lasting forever? My construct of time might be off.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home