.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

fishing in a bucket

"Fishing in a bucket. The total hopelessness of the activity was very soothing." - from "The Exiles" by Hilary McKay

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Reading: By The Lake (McGahern); Contemporary Canadian Women's Short Stories (Ed: Moore) [email me: fishinginabucket at gmail dot com]

Sunday, April 09, 2006

cheeeese!

So it turns out that those trees I posted about last week are actually cherry trees. I'm not so good on the common knowledge thing. I always lose at Jeapardy when I play with my mom.

I handed in my last major assignment on Friday. Still have a lot of work to do before May, but it's not as soul-consuming. So I watched the Wallace and Gromit movie yesterday, which was awesome. Now I want to quit school and become a plasticine molder. It's really incredible how many expressions a bunny can have.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunset Shazz said...

That's funny, I always beat my Mom at Jeopardy. Kick her ass, real good! So, when are you coming to Istanbul?

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home