how many canadians does it take to buy a pizza?
Me: Well, what are we going to do for dinner?
Ais: I should go.
Michael: I want pizza.
Keir: I don't know.
Ais: Maybe I should stay.
Me: I want Annie's mac and cheese.
Michael: Ais, you should stay.
Ais: We could get chinese food.
Me: We could just go get different take-out and come back here.
Michael: I want pizza. What kind of chinese food do you want? Ollie's?
Ais: No, Ollie's is no good.
Me: We could go to that Thai place. There's $8 pad thai.
Michael: Is it take-out?
Me: No.
Michael: Well, we don't all have to eat together.
[silence]
Ais: We could get pizza.
Me: We could go to Korenets. It's so greasy, you'll have a heart attack tomorrow, but it's awesome.
Michael: What's Korenets?
Ais: It's pizza.
Me: It's just down the street.
Michael: Oh. I wanted Papa John's.
Me: What's Papa John's?
Michael: It's pizza.
Me: Ok. What kind do you want?
Michael: Pepperoni.
Me: I don't eat pork.
Michael: I don't have to eat pepperoni. I don't want to impose my pizza on the world.
Me: Well you guys could get Papa John's but I could go to koronets and get a slice.
Michael: Keir, you haven't said anything.
Me: Yeah, Keir, what do you want?
Keir: My tummy hurts.
Ais: I should go.
Michael: I want pizza.
Keir: I don't know.
Ais: Maybe I should stay.
Me: I want Annie's mac and cheese.
Michael: Ais, you should stay.
Ais: We could get chinese food.
Me: We could just go get different take-out and come back here.
Michael: I want pizza. What kind of chinese food do you want? Ollie's?
Ais: No, Ollie's is no good.
Me: We could go to that Thai place. There's $8 pad thai.
Michael: Is it take-out?
Me: No.
Michael: Well, we don't all have to eat together.
[silence]
Ais: We could get pizza.
Me: We could go to Korenets. It's so greasy, you'll have a heart attack tomorrow, but it's awesome.
Michael: What's Korenets?
Ais: It's pizza.
Me: It's just down the street.
Michael: Oh. I wanted Papa John's.
Me: What's Papa John's?
Michael: It's pizza.
Me: Ok. What kind do you want?
Michael: Pepperoni.
Me: I don't eat pork.
Michael: I don't have to eat pepperoni. I don't want to impose my pizza on the world.
Me: Well you guys could get Papa John's but I could go to koronets and get a slice.
Michael: Keir, you haven't said anything.
Me: Yeah, Keir, what do you want?
Keir: My tummy hurts.


1 Comments:
Ha...hehehe. J...bravo. Please take a bow sweetie. That was fab. So very true, it was like being back home. I don't feel like Chinese so let's have Magoo's Pizza. Later j. More please.
Post a Comment
<< Home