if you don't give my football back, I'm gonna get my dad on you
Again, in response to Shazz's comments:
Look, England usually play so badly (see: most of Crouch's plays today, except for that one beautiful header; Owen and Lampard apparent inability to finish; and, earlier this week, the sheer disaster that was the England-Paraguay match) that, in cheering for les Blues and il Azzuri, I am merely getting a head start on the inevitable.
I got goosebumps today. That was a close one.
In other news: Captain Malaprop has lost his mind, and was cheering for Trinidad today, as evidenced from unfortunately unpublishable photos. Does he want to see his future grandchildren!?
Look, England usually play so badly (see: most of Crouch's plays today, except for that one beautiful header; Owen and Lampard apparent inability to finish; and, earlier this week, the sheer disaster that was the England-Paraguay match) that, in cheering for les Blues and il Azzuri, I am merely getting a head start on the inevitable.
I got goosebumps today. That was a close one.
In other news: Captain Malaprop has lost his mind, and was cheering for Trinidad today, as evidenced from unfortunately unpublishable photos. Does he want to see his future grandchildren!?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home