Burning Down the House
I think the bad thing happened.
I was going to make cupcakes for the Canadia Day picnic tomorrow - baking is theraputic - and turned on the oven to 350 degrees, gathered the eggs and sugar and flour, and then decided to wait till tomorrow so they'd be fresher for the picnic. I put away the eggs, took a nap, washed my face, got dressed, and went to a party.
The morals of this story?
1. I should not be left alone with children on the day(s) England gets knocked out of the World Cup.
2. The Bad Things That Happen When England Lose may be mitigated by good friends like Sal, who figured it out and saved my bum.
I was going to make cupcakes for the Canadia Day picnic tomorrow - baking is theraputic - and turned on the oven to 350 degrees, gathered the eggs and sugar and flour, and then decided to wait till tomorrow so they'd be fresher for the picnic. I put away the eggs, took a nap, washed my face, got dressed, and went to a party.
The morals of this story?
1. I should not be left alone with children on the day(s) England gets knocked out of the World Cup.
2. The Bad Things That Happen When England Lose may be mitigated by good friends like Sal, who figured it out and saved my bum.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home