.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

fishing in a bucket

"Fishing in a bucket. The total hopelessness of the activity was very soothing." - from "The Exiles" by Hilary McKay

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Reading: By The Lake (McGahern); Contemporary Canadian Women's Short Stories (Ed: Moore) [email me: fishinginabucket at gmail dot com]

Friday, March 16, 2007

Snow Day

I'm stuck in Canada!

Darn New Yorkers and their inability to deal with the merest amount of snow - just a dusting! - and the tiniest bit of freezing rain. I get more freezing rain caught on the edge of my brolly on a cool Canadian spring day... Honestly.

5 Comments:

Blogger Conchita said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:42 PM  
Blogger bee said...

i miss you too, dammit. i am shitty with email, but i think about you every day, my sweet.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hope you are well today.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

P.S. How is your knee doing?

12:11 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I'm a little late to this, but AGH! You broke your knee? That sucks. How's everything, broken knee aside?

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home