.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

fishing in a bucket

"Fishing in a bucket. The total hopelessness of the activity was very soothing." - from "The Exiles" by Hilary McKay

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Reading: By The Lake (McGahern); Contemporary Canadian Women's Short Stories (Ed: Moore) [email me: fishinginabucket at gmail dot com]

Monday, July 16, 2007

This Week In God Hates Me #2

I lost my contact. On the street.

When I was 15 and first got contacts this possibility was a huge fear. It has never happened, has never even come close, until, of course, the day that I have tickets to see Harry Potter V - in 3D!

Currently I am at work with a t-shirt tied over my contact-less eye in an effort to prevent headaches. I am hoping to start a new trend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate H said...

This is the saddest story I have ever heard. Ever. =(

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home