slightly more active sunday
Is it bad that, while getting ready for bed, all I can think about is the coffee I get to drink when I wake up?
It looks like I'll be able to stay here for the summer. It's not confirmed, but it's looking good. I'll be working on my thesis, so I won't have too much time on my hands. Otherwise I figure I'll wander the city, go to museums, watch movies, read... all that stuff I haven't done in four months.
Anyone want to visit?
It looks like I'll be able to stay here for the summer. It's not confirmed, but it's looking good. I'll be working on my thesis, so I won't have too much time on my hands. Otherwise I figure I'll wander the city, go to museums, watch movies, read... all that stuff I haven't done in four months.
Anyone want to visit?


1 Comments:
How hard can working on a thesis be? It's just writing, isn't it? I mean, you could get it done on a couple of wet wednesdays and spend the rest of the summer having fun.
If you want a real challenge, try getting any work done in Istanbul.
Post a Comment
<< Home