.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

fishing in a bucket

"Fishing in a bucket. The total hopelessness of the activity was very soothing." - from "The Exiles" by Hilary McKay

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Reading: By The Lake (McGahern); Contemporary Canadian Women's Short Stories (Ed: Moore) [email me: fishinginabucket at gmail dot com]

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I think I'm cracking up

Shazz is running around the apartment yelling, "I'm the best! I'm the best! Everyone else sucks!" because he figured out the wireless internet. He also just asked himself for permission for a celebratory beer, and answered himself in the affirmative. It's nice to know that the family insanity gene has been firmly passed on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunset Shazz said...

Umm - this is a problem whose solution took me over a week to figure out.

(The problem was that my wireless router's default IP address was the same as my landlord's modem's default IP. I had to manually change the router's IP in order to get the network to work.)

As such, I deserve a little celebratory dancing, shouting, singing and beer.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home