dialogues
1. Setting: the living room/kitchen/balcony. Shazz runs around, yelling, "I'm the best! I'm the best! I made fire! Woo-ga-woo-ga-woo-ga!"
What is it about making fire that makes men feel manly? It's like every time they do it, they think they just figured it out for the first time. It's like they need to prove their manliness, like the modern world, with it's matches and lighters, has taken it away. I wonder if I start making fire I'll feel manly?
Shazz: "What are you doing? Can you come here and help!?"
Me, going into the kitchen: "Aw, are you feeling bad because no one's paying attention to you?"
Shazz: "Yes! Pay attention to me! I'm making fire! I want you to cheer me on, yelling 'Sun-set! Sun-set!"
No clue how this one made it out of kindergarten, never mind actually started his own company!
2. The street.
Shazz: "You walk so slow!"
Me: "I am not! And there are hills!"
Shazz: "You're the slowest New Yorker ever!"
Me: "This isn't New York! And I'm on vacation!"
Shazz: "This sure as hell isn't New York! Istanbul is way better than New York!"
Me: "NOTHING'S BETTER THAN NEW YORK!"
3. Setting: the living room.
Shazz: "You're a hoser!"
Me: "No, you're a hoser!"
Shazz: "No, you're a hoser!"
Me: "I'm telling mom that you called me a hoser!"
Shazz: "No, I'm telling mom that you called me a hoser!"
Me: "No you're not! I'm telling her first!"
What is it about making fire that makes men feel manly? It's like every time they do it, they think they just figured it out for the first time. It's like they need to prove their manliness, like the modern world, with it's matches and lighters, has taken it away. I wonder if I start making fire I'll feel manly?
Shazz: "What are you doing? Can you come here and help!?"
Me, going into the kitchen: "Aw, are you feeling bad because no one's paying attention to you?"
Shazz: "Yes! Pay attention to me! I'm making fire! I want you to cheer me on, yelling 'Sun-set! Sun-set!"
No clue how this one made it out of kindergarten, never mind actually started his own company!
2. The street.
Shazz: "You walk so slow!"
Me: "I am not! And there are hills!"
Shazz: "You're the slowest New Yorker ever!"
Me: "This isn't New York! And I'm on vacation!"
Shazz: "This sure as hell isn't New York! Istanbul is way better than New York!"
Me: "NOTHING'S BETTER THAN NEW YORK!"
3. Setting: the living room.
Shazz: "You're a hoser!"
Me: "No, you're a hoser!"
Shazz: "No, you're a hoser!"
Me: "I'm telling mom that you called me a hoser!"
Shazz: "No, I'm telling mom that you called me a hoser!"
Me: "No you're not! I'm telling her first!"


2 Comments:
Hong Kong is better than New York. Yep, I said it and i stand by that statement.
You're kidding, right? NO WAY are cheetos better than doritos! cheetos have one flavor! Doritos have many, many falvors!
Post a Comment
<< Home