sniff
I've had a request to describe, in excrutiating detail, every sip of that chocolate cocktail...
Sadly, I woke up with the flu, and have spent the last four hours (and it's not quite 10 pm, folks) in bed.
Side effects of flu include:
- slower thought processes: my attention did not wander even once during class today;
- lack of fear: I told a joke in my comedy class, and made people laugh! [read: made intimidatingly hilarious prof laugh; you may now sit back and admire me.]
- ability to exert control over helpless roommates: cf, fridge full of bananas and milk.
Sadly, I woke up with the flu, and have spent the last four hours (and it's not quite 10 pm, folks) in bed.
Side effects of flu include:
- slower thought processes: my attention did not wander even once during class today;
- lack of fear: I told a joke in my comedy class, and made people laugh! [read: made intimidatingly hilarious prof laugh; you may now sit back and admire me.]
- ability to exert control over helpless roommates: cf, fridge full of bananas and milk.


1 Comments:
you forgot something else that flu enabled you to do....
;o)
i'm sorry you're not feeling good. do you have anyone making you chicken soup?
i am, but it's cyber stock, so it doesn't taste as good.
feel better soon....
love.
Post a Comment
<< Home