Lost
I feel like a character in a Saul Bellow novel.
In the past few weeks, I have lost:
1. My sunglasses case (my sunglasses are fashionably over-sized and it's hard to find cases that fit them, because the market doesn't understand about fashion);
2. The key to my bike lock;
3. My navy blue pea-coat with the ripped lining and the perfect balance between preppy and scruffy;
4. My drycleaning.
It's a good thing that I don't believe in signs, and that I am not fictional, or this kind of consecutive material loss might lead to introspection or foreshadow poverty. As it stands, if anyone knows of a place to buy a really big sunglasses case, a lightweight wool short navy blue pea-coat, or has a bike lock they can lend me, please email. I have not yet given hope for the lost drycleaning.
In the past few weeks, I have lost:
1. My sunglasses case (my sunglasses are fashionably over-sized and it's hard to find cases that fit them, because the market doesn't understand about fashion);
2. The key to my bike lock;
3. My navy blue pea-coat with the ripped lining and the perfect balance between preppy and scruffy;
4. My drycleaning.
It's a good thing that I don't believe in signs, and that I am not fictional, or this kind of consecutive material loss might lead to introspection or foreshadow poverty. As it stands, if anyone knows of a place to buy a really big sunglasses case, a lightweight wool short navy blue pea-coat, or has a bike lock they can lend me, please email. I have not yet given hope for the lost drycleaning.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home