falling apart
Is this an age thing?
This morning, I woke, puttered around, made some coffee, drank some coffee, went to get dressed, and, as I was pulling on the first of two pairs of socks (ahhh, Canada...) I found chocolate on my ankle.
On my ankle. How long had it been there? Where on earth did it come from? Were there chocolate fairies involved?
Also, I found a single white hair, on my eyebrow. Just at the inner edge of my right eye. I am utterly fascinated by this. Aren't I a little young for white hairs? Or am I turning into Santa Claus? (That would be pretty cool. Except for living at the North Pole. I already feel like I live at the North Pole.)
This morning, I woke, puttered around, made some coffee, drank some coffee, went to get dressed, and, as I was pulling on the first of two pairs of socks (ahhh, Canada...) I found chocolate on my ankle.
On my ankle. How long had it been there? Where on earth did it come from? Were there chocolate fairies involved?
Also, I found a single white hair, on my eyebrow. Just at the inner edge of my right eye. I am utterly fascinated by this. Aren't I a little young for white hairs? Or am I turning into Santa Claus? (That would be pretty cool. Except for living at the North Pole. I already feel like I live at the North Pole.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home